Friday's with Foliar and Floss
This latest addition to the range will feature blooms by us and sweats by Floss . Whether it be a bunch and an individual cake for a birthday or a bunch and a mixed pack for the office to share, we know you will love these treats as much as we do. This selection is available for delivery on Friday's only.
DELIVERY & ORDERING DETAILS
Our Friday's with Floss Packs are available for delivery weekly every Friday. Due to ordering requirements and to ensure freshness, these bundles are only delivered on Friday's. They are available from the start of the week for ordering until 10am each Friday or until sold out. Due to the nature of both of the flowers and cakes we would recommend the recipient is there to receive delivery to ensure freshness. Cakes should be consumed in 1-2 days to ensure freshness.
Each we we rotate between a selection of the beautiful mini cakes by the team at floss. Selections are varied, some weeks there will be GF and
A mixed box of mini cakes is a great option for a range of celebrations. Please note that selections are random based on the day’s availability and we can’t take individual requests.
We select the cake options at the beginning of each week. Floss offer a range of cakes to suit dietary requirements including dairy free and gluten free options. If there is a specific type you would like to select get in touch prior to your purchase to ensure we can meet your requirements. As the 6 packs are a random selection we cannot meet any dietary requirements for this option. The full menu of Floss cakes that we select from are listed below
THE FULL MENU
- Rhubarb and lemon myrtle cakes (vegan).
- Vegan rhubarb cake speckled with native lemon myrtle and finished with rhubarb compote, frosting & petals.
- Lemon Dream meringue cakes
- Light sponge baked with crisp meringue and finished with Japanese citrus curd.
- White chocolate and coconut cakes
- coconut cakes marbled with raspberry and hunter + Gathered white chocolate. Topped with vanilla frosting, raspberry compote and fresh and freeze dried raspberry
- Six fig & espresso cakes
- Poached figs & espresso, topped with espresso buttercream and fresh figs.
- Strawberry shortcakes
- Buttery shortcake filled with berry compote, topped with strawberry buttercream & fresh strawberry
- Spiced apple and walnut cakes
- Olive oil Bundt cake with notes of cardamom-spiced green apples and walnut. Glazed with rhubarb & topped with dried apple.
- Ginger molasses cakes
- Fresh ginger and golden syrup are bought together with plenty of spice and a pineapple glaze
- Citrus dream cakes
- Cumquat, mandarin and a spike of sage. Dressed with a naked citrus buttercream, candied cumquats and sugared sage.
- Black Forest bunt cakes
- Black Forest chocolate buckwheat bunt cakes with cocoa glaze, topped with fresh and freeze dried berries.
Cookies & Biscuits
- Chocolate sesame cookie
- A black sesame biscuit with a chocolate chip centre and crusted with sesame seeds.
- Chocolate, walnut and rose cookies
- A large walnut cookie, with plenty of dark Calibut chocolate and a hint of rose water.
- Monte Carlo
- Two coconut biscuits, sandwiched with stone fruit buttercream and seasonal jam
- Peanut butter and miso Cookies
- Peanut butter and miso combine for a sweet, salty and umami cookie that’s gluten-free to boot.
- Honey Zaatar Shortbread
- Honey za’atar and sea salt shortbread sandwiched with a tahini buttercream. Sweet, salty and herbaceous, it’s an addictive twist on the classic.